Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, October 02, 2015

An Addition To The Outdoor Living Room


My next-door neighbor moved out, last week, and left me her patio table. I set it under the tree, temporarily and decided that I liked it there. So, today, Carol and I moved some of the concrete pavers from my derelict backyard patio and made a new patio space for the table. 


The chairs are old Murray Industries pressed steel units that another neighbor left me, last year. I plan to have them powder coated, eventually. 


I need to move the pile of leftover pavers, and put my tools up, but I am otherwise done for the day. 


I also hung up this wooden wind chime that, I think, came home from the Phillipines with my parents, 25 years
 ago, more or less. 

Time for a beer. 

X

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really good - wish I was there! And - I'm glad you hung up the creepy owl wind chimes - I thought they'd appeal to you. I wanted them for my patio, but didn't have anything to hang them from (from which to hang them!).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home