Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, March 09, 2015

All I'm Posting Lately...

...are pictures of my sketchbook.

Yesterday, I didn't forget my phone, when I went to the coffee shop. I just left it in my pocket and ignored it. I sat with my buddy Ted, who is a comic artist, and talked art, music and movies.


As we talked, I people-watched and sketched and made up stories about my fellow patrons. In other words, I hung out at the coffee shop.


Ted suggested that I get back to doing mini comics. I think I will. I sort of gave it up, unintentionally, when we started the band. But, I think I can find some time.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home