Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Finally Got The Ti Fatbike Dirty

I went up to Brad's family cabin with him, this weekend, for the annual cabin party/campout/get out of town and into the mountains trip. Yesterday, we took a little jaunt up the Webster's Pass road.


As usual, I forgot to take my camera. I even left my phone in the truck (no cell service in the valley). Brad took some shots, along the way. If he sends them to me, I will post them up.


In the meantime, here are some glamor shots of the mud I picked up on the way back down the hill.

It was nice to get offroad, even on a sustained climb, pushing the humungous tires. I really wanted to get a lot of mountain biking in, this summer, but it just hasn't happened.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home