Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Another Beautiful Day For A Bike Ride



Not a lot of snow, but the roads were pretty slick. Not a big problem on the Beast, but the automobilists on the road were having some difficulties.


Fat bike tire tracks, in the snow. That's my shoe, for scale.

It's supposed to be close to zero, F, tomorrow morning. That always makes for an interesting ride.

The only problem is, I really need to be out in the shop, working on Danny's bike, and it's just too damn cold, out there.  I will probably end up moving the work in the house, before it's over. I told Danny I would try to get the bike done, by this weekend. 

I'll get it done, one way of the other.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home