Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sick Of Being Sick

The doctor said it was the flu. All I know is that that I had over three weeks of fatigue, body aches, congestion and the ennui that illness brings.

I think that I am finally over it. Now to get back on the bike and regain some fitness...

I have a few things to post, but I just didn't have the energy to post them as they happened. Stay tuned.

x

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger G.E. said...

I feel for you... both hubby and I have had the flu (he for a little over three weeks now, and I'm at about 2.5 weeks now). It's so annoying - and especially because it's settled into our lungs, making every effort to do anything taxing. We've tried to pretend that we aren't sick, but when ya can't breathe, it's challenging.

Hoping you're feeling better very soon! :O)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home