Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Four Years Old

It was four years ago, today, that I started my daily bike commute.  Since then, I have ridden to work 808 consecutive work days, for a total distance of close to 14,000 miles.

Tomorrow starts Year 5 of bike commuting.

People ask me how long I plan to keep it up, and I don't really have an answer.  I'll do it as long as I enjoy it, I suppose, and I have no idea how long that might be.

x

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to me, especially when I'm driving to work, thinking, "I should be riding".

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Steve A said...

ACTUALLY, when you put it that way, it puts things back into a baseball perspective. As in Cal Ripken.

Do it as long as it feels right...

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger katina said...

keep up the good work, man.

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

Man, that's a LOT of mileage. Way to go! I imagine you'll be at it for a good while to come.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger LvilleTex said...

Er, that's a but impressive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home