Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Motorbike Mania

My nephew, Kyle, is visiting me for the holidays.  The couple of you who read, often, might recall that I picked up a Suzuki GS500 for him, a few months ago.  We spent a couple of hours in the back yard, over a couple of days, learning to work the clutch.

Today, we went to an empty parking lot, down the road, and did a bit of riding in circles. 

Check out the action, here.

I am hoping this little bit of experience will help him do well in the MSF class.  Now, to find the closest class to his home and get him signed up...

x

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM , Blogger Big Oak said...

It is fortunate for him he has a caring uncle to show him how to begin riding safely. I am sure his mother appreciates that more than you will ever know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home