Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tough Week

It's been a hard row to hoe, this week.  Between problems with mi casa, bad training at work, and odd weather on the commute, I have just not had any energy left over for blogging (or much of anything else).

There was a bit of good, along with the bad, but I am just too worn out to fully describe it.  So, I am going to bed , shortly (it's not quite 8:00 PM!) and I am going to sleep until I awake, then drink a load of coffee before dealing with the emergencies at hand.  I'll try to string together some (slightly) more coherent words, tomorrow.

Until then...

x

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger katina said...

I know how you feel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home