Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Bikes, Girls Y Coffee

As I was pulling out some socks this morning, getting ready to go to the coffee shop, I came up with two pairs which put Meligrosa's site in mind.  On her header, it says, "Bikes, Boys Y Coffee".  I wore them, like this, all day and no one I know even thought to question it.


Here's to you, Meli:  I hope you're having a great weekend!  Je jee!


x

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger MELI. said...

rite back at you luv! with my AM coffee in the interwebs i say cheers :D
xxoxo link

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger MELI. said...

+take care of that evil eye already!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger katina said...

Everyone probably just thought "oh, that Jon Grinder" when they saw your socks.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Apertome said...

That's bold ... good deal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home